Hello, Dear Readers! I have the honor of announcing that I have been Nominated to receive
A huge thanks to fellow Blogger
This award is given to really special people with brilliant writing skills. It’s given to authors, poets, story writers, inspiring people or just a great blog.
If you receive this award 5 times, you will become an author of some of the posts on Penable!!!!
If you have a friend or someone else who you think is fit for this award, tell us down below, it will be a nice surprise for them!
Rules (if you receive this award)
- Tag your post with the #penableaward
- Display the Penable award logo (above) on your post and follow Penable if you haven’t already
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Tell us what your writing talent is
- Answer three questions that you have been asked
- Nominate three inspiring people for this award.
- Let them know of their nomination by commenting on their most recent post with the news, including the logo in your comment
- Give them three new questions to answer!
In all honesty, my writing talent is just by experiences in our lives. Living up to our truths, spreading the good word of God, and showing the world that mental disorders such as Dissociative Identity Disorder and Bipolar Disorder is nothing to be ashamed of. As long as we can reach out and support our communities and touch the hearts of others, then our writing has spoken for itself. Thank you so much for this honored and treasured nomination.
My 3 Questions
1. What do you think is the most difficult thing about beginning to write a blog, and why?
I believe that timing is everything. You do this when you are ready and right now has never been a better time than ever. With so much going on in our life, it’s no wonder we didn’t do this sooner. I think holding the reader’s attention and seeking engaging conversation after the fact is something to strive for. I am a very outspoken person and I try to encourage others to understand they have a voice as well.
2. If you could prepare differently before the Coronavirus Pandemic, what would you do?
I don’t think it’s possible to prepare for something no one saw coming. I’ve put all of my eggs into one basket and gave it to God. We are more prepared than most and it’s a blessing in itself to have all we could need until this too shall pass. #CharminStrong
3. If you could go back to any decade in the past, what would it be, and why?
I would go back to the 1960’s. A lot of great musicians formed. I myself am a Grateful Dead, David Essex, and Creedence Clearwater Revival fan, to name a few. It was also time of free love and Mary Jane. She’s come through in our times of physical and mental pain. Thank God for legalization for those who truly suffer. I am a very big advocate for that. I think I would’ve thrived around that time.
There you go! Now here are my Nominees:
1. Pure Glory
2. Neriman K.
Follow the rules above to support amazing writing and your fellow Bloggers!